USUV Meetings and Votes

From UltraVanilla

This article is a list of USUV meeting agendas, minutes and vote outcomes.

Note that meetings prior to LVIII do not use wikitable format as a vote to do this was only approved from this point onwards.

Meeting I, 25 July 2020, Alliance City

Meeting II, 8 August 2020, Alliance City

Meeting III, 22 August 2020, Cloud City

Meeting IV, 5 September 2020, Alliance City

Meeting V, 19 September 2020, WestHaven

Meeting VI, 3 October 2020, Alliance City

Meeting VII, 17 October 2020, Cara Nova

Meeting VIII, 31 October 2020, Burzum

Meeting IX, 14 November 2020, Alliance City

Meeting X, 28 November 2020, Old Mann

Meeting XI, 12 December 2020, EverFae

Meeting XII, 9 January 2021, Waterthorn

Meeting XIII, 13 January 2021, Alliance City

Meeting XIV, 6 February 2021, Cloud City

Meeting XV, 20 February 2021, Southern Hollow

Meeting XVI, 20 March 2021, WestHaven

Meeting XVII, 3 April 2021, Alliance City

Meeting XVIII, 17 April 2021, EverFae

Meeting XIX, 2 May 2021, Cara Nova

Meeting XX, 15 May 2021, Alliance City

Meeting XXI, 6 June 2021, Waterthorn

Meeting XXII, 26 June 2021, Cloud City

Meeting XXIII, 17 July 2021, Alliance City

Discord Test Meeting, 31 July 2021

Meeting XXIV, 14 August 2021, Southern Hollow

Meeting XXV, 4 September 2021, USUV HQ

Meeting XXVI, 26 September 2021, Shakatori

Meeting XXVII, 16 October 2021, Burzum

Meeting XXVIII, 7 November 2021, USUV HQ

Meeting XXIX, 27 November 2021, Old Mann

Meeting XXX, 19 December 2021, Steamed Hams

Meeting XXXI, 8 January 2022, USUV HQ

Meeting XXXII, 29 January 2022, Cyprus

Meeting XXXIII, 20 February 2022, Fort Dunbar

Meeting XXXIV, 12 March 2022, USUV HQ

Meeting XXXV, 2 April 2022, Sosong

Meeting XXXVI, 23 April 2022, Evergreen

Meeting XXXVII, 15 May 2022, USUV HQ

Meeting XXXVIII, 4 June 2022, Cloud City

Meeting XXXIX, 25 June 2022, Alliance City

Meeting XL, 15 July 2022, USUV HQ

Meeting XLI, 6 August 2022, Araluen

Meeting XLII, 27 August 2022, Illyria

Meeting XLIII, 18 September 2022, USUV HQ

Meeting XLIV, 8 October 2022, Discord

Meeting XLV, 30 October 2022, Rotherhythe

Meeting XLVI, 19 November 2022, USUV HQ

Meeting XLVII, 10 December 2022, Cara Nova

Meeting XLVIII, 21 January 2023, Steamed Hams

Meeting XLIX, 11 February 2023, Cyprus

USUV 50, 4 March 2023, USUV HQ

Meeting LI, 25 March 2023, Krill Lanka

Meeting LII, 15 April 2023, Sosong

Meeting LIII, 6 May 2023, USUV HQ

Meeting LIV, 27 May 2023, Steambolt

Meeting LV, 17 June 2023, Evergreen

Meeting LVI, 8 July 2023, USUV HQ

Meeting LVII, 5 August 2023, Malbork

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE MINUTES OUTCOME
1 USUV 416 Icon.png Agendas and Minutes on Wiki Charter Change It was agreed that USUV Agendas and Minutes/Votes should be published on the wiki using table features.

This will speed up meeting preparation and improve accessibility.

Passed
2 USUV Portal Icon.png Nether Hub Portal Supplies Majority Vote It was agreed that each of the nether hubs should include chests for obsidian and flint and steel, plus instructions.

This will make it easier for new players to find new land to settle rather than using existing portals. A debate took place over the exact amounts of obsidian to be supplied, with 14 per player being agreed as this is enough to make one portal. This project was completed following the meeting.

Passed
3 USUV Network Icon.png Old Spawn New Roof Hub Debate At the time of the meeting there had yet to be any progress on Phase 3 of the Old Spawn Nether Revamp (new roof hub).

A debate was had in the style, and players suggested that the hub should be in the style of existing features of Old Spawn. Since the meeting, the new hub has been designed and built based on the original "Flair Hub" for Aurora.

N/A
4 USUV Quiz Icon.png UV Trivia Quiz Debate A UV trivia quiz has been proposed many times.

Players made several suggestions such as using Discord to host this or an ingame redstone machine, but a quiz on Kahoot was the most suggested option which will be looked into further. A game based on "Geoguessr" for UV locations has been trialed, but a general quiz is still to be attempted.

N/A
5 USUV Projects Icon.png Highways and Community Projects Debate The NoBo project was discussed further, a final plan of which has now been published.

Expansion of the decorative railways around Spawn and Outpost locations was discussed. It was suggested that these railways should use ingame warps at stations for fast travel but this is outside of USUV remit.

N/A
6 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate Reallocation of empty and unused plots in Borealis was suggested, which falls under the authority of the Borealis Council.

Sin City shops were promoted.

Another auction was suggested.

The general state of the economy was discussed, with some suggesting not as many new shops are present any more, and others pointing out many players rely on personal farms for resources rather than shopping.

N/A
7 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State Promotion and Updates Debate Cyprus discussed progress on its Space Center, which will be used in an upcoming lore event. It has also completed "Stardust Tower" and is planning more towers.

Steambolt is slowly working on its builds.

Alliance City is planning its final events. Southern Hollow is planned to properly return in the near future.

Aquileia, a new settlement, requested visitors and possible provisional membership. This will be voted on at the next meeting.

N/A
8 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate Rotherhythe thanked players for attending Summer Showdown.

The Space lore event was asked to be explained, to which it was stated it will involve investigating a meteorite and that more info will be available soon. It will tie into a series of lore events and a grand finale.

Cyprus wishes to hold more events, possibly another Canon Day and PVP.

Alliance City will host another tennis tournament soon.

N/A
9 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate The next meeting in Naval Detroit was discussed, along with the fact it may be slightly unconventional due to the nature of the venue.

Malbork was thanksed for hosting.

N/A

Meeting LVIII, 26 August 2023, Naval Detroit

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE MINUTES OUTCOME
1 USUV Election Icon.png Chair and Vice-Chair Election Debate The time has come to announce the next election.

Between now and the next meeting candidate teams will be able to declare their intention to run.

Candidate teams who declared intention to run:

  • skitzxo and hanaryheatwave
  • kowcio_ and TheSecondLord
  • beeperbeeprer5 and Lez_

Candidates have until the next meeting to declare their intention to run.

N/A
2 USUV Clock Icon.png Fast Track-Membership Charter Change It was agreed that if certain settlements meet criteria, they may skip the provisional membership stage and be granted full membership. Criteria agreed was as follows:
  • The location already meets all full membership requirements.
  • The location achieves 50 points on the Development Scale.
  • The location was founded at least 3 months ago.
  • The location has had over 10 contributors.
  • 66% of USUV voters approve the fast track membership.

Should the location fail these criteria, it may still pursue the usual provisional membership route. This will speed up meeting preparation and improve accessibility.

Passed
3 USUV Star Icon.png Terni as Fast-Track Full Member Supermajority Vote Terni was granted fast-track USUV membership following the signing of a treaty with Southern Hollow bringing a long-running dispute to a close. This deal included membership of USUV. Passed
4 USUV Provisional Icon.png Aquileia as Provisional Member Majority Vote Aquileia was granted provisional membership after meeting the requirements to do so. Passed
5 USUV Network Icon.png Old Spawn Nether Revamp Phase 4 Majority Votes Phase 4 of the ongoing revamp of Old Spawn's was considered with the completion of the new nether hub. This phase will involves the creation of new highways. As each directional highway presents a unique challenge, this item has been split into several parts.

Phase 4 has now been completed since the meeting.

Passed
5A

North "Ancient" Highway

A northern highway from the hub does not currently exist. It was agreed that a new highway is built in the standard UV highway style complete with banner markers etc, the theme of the highway will use overgrown mossy and greenish blocks.

Passed
5B

East "Prismarine" Highway

The prismarine highway already exists as a tunnel highway. It was agreed that this highway is upgraded to the standard UV format complete with banner markers out to 1000 blocks from the hub, where it will merge with the existing tunnel, ensuring all of the distance portals and map rooms are maintained. The upgraded section will be in a very similar palette as an homage.

Passed
5C

South "Cyprus" Highway

Cyprus is constructing its own highway in its own style leading south from the hub. However it has been agreed that banner markers and junctions can be constructed, pending approval from USUV.

Passed
5D

West "Crimson" Highway

The crimson highway already exists as a tunnel highway. It was agreed that this highway is upgraded to the standard UV format complete with banner markers out to 1000 blocks from the hub, where it will merge with the existing tunnel, ensuring all of the distance portals and map rooms are maintained. The upgraded section will be in a very similar palette as an homage.

Passed
6 USUV Building Icon.png USUV Office of Theoretical Basket Weaving in Naval Detroit Majority Vote It was proposed that USUV should build a theoretical basket weaving office in the great city of Naval Detroit.

After a lengthy debate, it was decided that this does not fit the chaos and misery that is Naval Detroit.

Failed
7 USUV Other Icon.png is sosi gud? Local Vote Aquelia, AC, Cyprus, Darkshire and Scintilla agreed it was good.

Rotherhythe disagreed.

N/A
8 USUV Other Icon.png do sharks & camels kno about eachother Local Vote Terni, Aquelia, Solitude and Steambolt thought they know about each other.

AC, Cyprus, Darkshire, Malbork, Scintill and Rotherhythe doubted this sincerely.

N/A
9 USUV Projects Icon.png Highways and Community Projects Debate The final version of the NoBo masterplan was discussed.

Aquelia suggested building a canal south of Eden to improve accessibility around Outpost. The new Old Spawn nether hub was promoted. Cyprus highway was promoted.

N/A
10 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate It was announced Stonks had been restocked with moss products and saplings, with dirt soon.

Terni's shopping district was briefly discussed.

N/A
11 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State Promotion and Updates Debate Cyprus discussed its "Age of Imperialism", including new farms, towers and other projects. It suggested aesthetic "warps" from Outpost railways.

Terni discussed several updates:

  • Expansions to the zoo.
  • Metro system.
  • New members of its council.
  • Solitude being a vassal state.


The Terni-Southern Hollow treaty and new border was briefly discussed.


AC is working on autumn decor and event planning as it enters its "sunset period".

N/A
12 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate AC discussed a possible Tennis Tournament.

The lore event in Cyprus was further mentioned, the first of four events leading up to a grand finale.

N/A
13 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate It was agreed the meeting venue should be condemned for being unconstitutional and generally crappy.

A slap-off event took place after the meeting.

N/A

Meeting LIX, 16 September 2023, USUV HQ

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE MINUTES OUTCOME
1 USUV Election Icon.png Chair and Vice-Chair Election Debate The candidates for the next election were announced as:
  • Kowcio_ and TheSecondLord
  • skitzxo and hanaryheatwave
  • beeperbeeper5 and Lez_

The election itself will take place at the next meeting.

N/A
2 USUV Star Icon.png Aquelia: Full Membership Majority Vote Aquileia was approved as a full USUV member state after meeting all requirements to do so. Passed
3 USUV Provisional Icon.png Pagasa City: Provisional Membership Majority Vote Pagasa City was approved for provisional membership after meeting the requirements to do so. Passed
4 USUV Network Icon.png Old Spawn Nether Revamp Phase 5 Majority Vote Phase 5 of the nether hub revamp was agreed to involve the creation of new branches, roof portals and bedrock holes to the old nether.

Notable locations will be given the following options to connect to the new system:

  • A new one-way portal on the roof.
  • A bedrock hole to connect with their existing portal.
  • Both a roof portal and and a bedrock hole.
  • Their own variant of the connection.

All existing portals and highways in the existing lower nether will not be changed.

Since the vote progress has started on contacting town owners and connecting notable locations to the new system.

Passed
5 USUV Awards Icon.png UV Awards Show 2023 Majority Votes The UV Awards Show will return for 2023. Several items need to be agreed in order to host this year's edition.
5A

Date & Location: 31 December, Alliance City

It was agreed that Alliance City will host the event. Alliance City is planning a large finale event on December 31. AC wishes to integrate the Awards Show into this event at its brand new theatre to enhance both events and create a day to remember. Discussion of bundling of other such events with other town plans (such as Halloween and Christmas also took place).

Passed
5B

Replacement of "Lifetime Achievement" Award

It was agreed that the Lifetime Achievement is would be removed due to it being not in the spirit of the awards show. It is proposed to replace this with a compliment sharing system where players can anonymously share compliments with each other which will be read at the awards.

Passed
5C

5 Year Trophies

It was agreed to give out a large number of "Trophies" to many towns and projects across the server to celebrate the 5 year anniversary. Exact criteria for this are TBD later.

Passed
5D

"Memory Lane"

As part of the event, it was agreed to create a "Memory Lane" exhibit which will celebrate historical events and contributions over the years.

Passed
6 USUV Museum Icon.png UV Galleries Trust Debate An explanation of the goals of the UV Galleries Trust was provided.

The goal of the project is to maintain and unify UV historical collections, such as galleries, museums and other such venues. There are plans to have a rotating exhibit system to share items between towns and locations, which will be an opt-in system. Players are welcome to get involved, and handouts were given to attendees.

N/A
7 USUV Calendar Icon.png Future meetings calendar Debate The future dates were agreed as:
  • 7 October - Alliance City
  • 28 October - Aquileia
  • 18 November - USUV HQ

Locations were decided according to charter rules. The Aquileia meeting was later moved to the 29th due to other events.

N/A
8 USUV Signs Icon.png Town Boards Debate Several discussions have taken place, particularly amongst the staff team, about improving town boards and navigation, and views from the wider server have been sought.

Some of the ideas discussed at the meeting included:

  • Somewhat standardising the layout of town boards.
  • Making it more clear which towns are active/recruiting.
  • Introducing a new building which would centralise town boards into one location, alongside existing boards.

The standardising (within reason) and simplifying of navigation was generally welcomed, a central location was generally seen as not necessary if the other improvements are delivered.

Reviving the Old Spawn town boards and bringing them up to standard with the other two regions was discussed, which will be brought forward at the next meeting.

N/A
9 USUV Projects Icon.png Highways and Community Projects Debate Ice supplies were requested for the EGRK project.

The Outpost Horse Road between Steambolt and Rotherhythe is almost completed. An initiative to encourage building of pubs in towns was discussed, possibly with an event related to this.

N/A
10 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate A "Recycling Centre" shop was discussed which would essentially be a community storage with a "take something leave something" type of system.

The initiative to populate the wiki with more shop prices and the reward for doing so was promoted.

N/A
11 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State Promotion and Updates Debate Rotherhythe discussed its transition into autumntime, its harvest festival, and public housing.

AC has also seasonally transitioned, and mentioned that this would be its final time doing so. Projects are being put on hold to prepare for upcoming events. The AC/DC build is still planned but needs concrete supplies.

N/A
12 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate The upcoming lore events were discussed, "Space Recon", "The Launch", "Vault 99" and "The Finale". "Space Recon", the first chapter has since taken place in Cyprus.

A UV-themed game night was proposed. Pub quizzes were proposed.

N/A
13 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate The next OPC "revival meeting" was discussed.

The Comrades Union revival was also mentioned.

N/A

Meeting LX, 7 October 2023, Alliance City

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE DESCRIPTION OUTCOME
1 USUV Election Icon.png Chair and Vice-Chair Election Ballot The election will now take place for the next Chair and Vice-Chair of USUV.

The candidates are:

  • Kowcio_ and TheSecondLord
  • skitzxo and hanaryheatwave
  • beeperbeeper5 and Lez_

Approval voting will be in effect.

xo and hanaryheatwave

elected by majority

2 USUV Signs Icon.png Old Spawn New Town Boards Majority Vote It is proposed to create new town boards at Old Spawn to allow for up to date information.

The historical boards will be kept in place, and any new boards would be in the same style to preserve the feel of the area.

Item Postponed
3 USUV Olympics Icon.png Duolympics Debate A new spinoff of the Olympics is proposed: the Duolympics.

This spinoff will involve all events being done in teams of two. Points such as the games, the format and dates will be discussed.

Item Postponed
4 USUV Election Icon.png Election Time Shortening Majority Vote It is proposed that the election process shall take place over two meetings instead of three, freeing up time on the agenda. This means candidates can declare they are running anytime up to the agenda is published for the election meeting.

NOTE: this change would not alter term length or the election process itself.

Item Postponed
5 USUV Projects Icon.png Highways and Community Projects Debate Ice supplies were requested for the EGRK project.

The Outpost Horse Road between Steambolt and Rotherhythe is almost completed. An initiative to encourage building of pubs in towns was discussed, possibly with an event related to this.

Item Postponed
6 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate A "Recycling Centre" shop was discussed which would essentially be a community storage with a "take something leave something" type of system.

The initiative to populate the wiki with more shop prices and the reward for doing so was promoted.

Item Postponed
7 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State Promotion and Updates Debate Rotherhythe discussed its transition into autumntime, its harvest festival, and public housing.

AC has also seasonally transitioned, and mentioned that this would be its final time doing so. Projects are being put on hold to prepare for upcoming events. The AC/DC build is still planned but needs concrete supplies.

Item Postponed
8 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate The upcoming lore events were discussed, "Space Recon", "The Launch", "Vault 99" and "The Finale". "Space Recon", the first chapter has since taken place in Cyprus.

A UV-themed game night was proposed. Pub quizzes were proposed.

Item Postponed
9 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate The next OPC "revival meeting" was discussed.

The Comrades Union revival was also mentioned.

Item Postponed

Meeting LXI x OPC VI, 29 October 2023, Aquileia

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE DESCRIPTION OUTCOME
1 USUV Signs Icon.png Old Spawn New Town Boards Public Ballot - All attendees vote It is proposed to create new town boards at Old Spawn to allow for up to date information.

The historical boards will be kept in place, and any new boards would be in the same style to preserve the feel of the area.

Passed
2 USUV Olympics Icon.png Duolympics Debate A new spinoff of the Olympics is under planning the Duolympics.

This spinoff will involve all events being done in teams of two. Discussions will take place regarding the announcement and how towns can create minigames for the event

N/A
3 USUV Election Icon.png Election Time Shortening Majority Vote - USUV Members only It is proposed that the election process shall take place over two meetings instead of three, freeing up time on the agenda. This means candidates can declare they are running anytime up to the agenda is published for the election meeting.

NOTE: this change would not alter term length or the election process itself.

Passed
4 USUV Other Icon.png OPC Transition Debate A motion and discussion on what the future goals for the OPC Should be that could provide benefit to all players even beyond the Outpost N/A
5 USUV Market Icon.png Outpost farming zone Debate A wider discussion on the previously mentioned community farming site in the Outpost. The wider community is invited to mention any concern or points they wish to raise N/A
6 USUV Network Icon.png OPE Construction work Promotion A reminder of the ongoing work to complete the Outpost tunnel network to make towns more accessible N/A
7 USUV Calendar Icon.png Future OPC Hosts Debate An invitation for hosts in the Outpost to host future meetings for
  • December 2
  • January 6
N/A
8 USUV Projects Icon.png Highways and Community Projects Debate Hyp gave update on NoBo, more work still needs to be done N/A
9 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate Lordpipe asked for more finance towards the "USUV economic data fund" N/A
10 USUV Flag Icon.png Attendee town promotions Debate Aquileia is rapidly expanding, evergreen is neat N/A
11 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate Talk about the 2023 Christmas Festival N/A
12 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate Discuss any other mentions. N/A

Meeting LXII, 11 November 2023, USUV HQ

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE DESCRIPTION OUTCOME
1 USUV Provisional Icon.png Christmas Festival Statement Mattesco talked about the Christmas Festival N/A
2 USUV Provisional Icon.png Dìxià Chéng : Provisional Membership Majority Vote - USUV Members only Dìxià Chéng provisional membership was approved. Passed
3 USUV Signs Icon.png USUV economic data funding Majority Vote It was asked for USUV to give more funds towards the USUV economic data funds.

It is a reward for people who update the UV wiki with market prices

The reward for updating wiki prices is now 2 diamonds per submission and the budget of the donation (192 diamonds) was entirely donated by KowCio

Passed
4 USUV Olympics Icon.png Duolympics Debate Talks about the UV Olympics which will be held the weekend after this meeting - This is a last call to fill the last 2 event slots N/A
5 USUV Calendar Icon.png Future meetings calendar Debate The future date are :

- 9 December 2023 at Illyria

- 30 December at Rotherhythe

- 20 January 2024 at USUV HQ

N/A
6 USUV Projects Icon.png Highways and Community Projects Debate - NOBO is still seeking helpers, plot allocation will start when construction is finished

- Outpost Highway need workers - Community Market construction is open to volunteers

N/A
7 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate N/A N/A
8 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State Promotion and Updates Debate - Steambolt is going into hibernation soon

- Totemia has been in hibernation - aquileia has a southern expansion area planned for farming purposes. mostly underground. highway connection coming soon

N/A
9 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate - Beeper's lore event happening the day after the meeting

- CNY event will be talked during the next meeting - People can now request for market stalls for the christmas festival

N/A
10 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate - xo started expending the agenda archive since space has run out N/A

Meeting LXIII, 9 December 2023, Illyria

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE DESCRIPTION OUTCOME
1 USUV Other Icon.png Charter simplification Debate It was proposed to make a version of the charter that's simpler N/A
2 USUV Calendar Icon.png Official Elections Statement The Elections for Treasurer, Head of Security, Archivist, Reporter, Judge and Postmaster will be during the next meeting so there will be a quick explanation of each roles and what they do. Candidates can declare if they're running and for what role in the discord channel

they have until when the agenda for the 64th meeting is published to declare their candidature.

N/A
3 USUV Star Icon.png Dixia Cheng : Full Membership Majority Vote Dixia Cheng was given a full USUV member state after meeting all requirements to do so. Passed
4 USUV Election Icon.png Christmas Festival Donation Proposal Majority Vote - USUV Members only it was votedto give 222 diamonds toward the Christmas Festival Fundraiser, USUV member made the initial donation bigger by donating themselves as well N/A
5 USUV Election Icon.png Gratitude Statement A celebrations of players who marked UV N/A
6 USUV Projects Icon.png Highways and Community Projects Debate NYE SPECTACULAR 4 has been announced

The UV Awards Show is currently uncertain, help is needed Grand prix happening the day after at Roth CNY event looking for hosts

N/A
7 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate N/A N/A
8 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State Promotion and Updates Debate dixia was congratulated for becoming an USUV Member, Roth membership will be debated, N/A
9 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate Matt will talk about the Christmas Festival N/A
10 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate N/A

Meeting LXIV, 30 December 2023, Rotherhythe

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE DESCRIPTION OUTCOME
1 USUV Calendar Icon.png Midterms Elections Ballot Elections for the various USUV roles Here's the Registered candidates
Reporter Matt
Head of Security Lordpipe
Archivist Reno
Archivist Beeper
Treasurer Lez
Treasurer Beeper
Judge Bliss
postmaster Mattie
postmaster Cio
Election results:

Reporter Mattesco

Security Lordpipe

Archivist Reno

Treasurer Beeper

Judge Bliss

Postmaster MattieHD

2 USUV Star Icon.png 2024 USUV expectations Debate Simple Discussion about what people expect and want from usuv for the coming year.

Summary of the debate:Matt suggested the water around around USUV HQ be named 'Loot Lake' Beeper suggests multiple options to be suggested and a ballot vote decided.

Jack suggested funding community projects. Reno and Matt agreed and said USUV should reach out more to community projects to offer support rather than waiting to be asked for help/funds.

Beeper wants more multi stage things to be done through USUV (nether highway, HQ, and the roads) as they worked well being done in phases, rather than an ambiguous overarching vision.

N/A
3 USUV Projects Icon.png Highways and Community Projects Debate Matt states the spawn railways are entering their next stage of refurbishment.

Cio has expanded the North Outpost main highway; it should be around twice as long.

Beeper raises north spawn one to be done properly at some point out to out to cloud city & stams.

N/A
4 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate Birdhouse opening soon in NoBo.

There is a new shop in SinCity with unique currency, quests and stock.

NoBo is completed and plots can be claimed.

Matt is making a special UV Anniversary set of outfits for Voyage.

N/A
5 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State Promotion and Updates Debate 31 Dec will be AC's final day in its current form.

Roth RP begins January 27th.

Steambolt is getting improvements to the North side, with other buildings set to follow.

Aquileia has big plans for 2024; more info in their discord channel.

N/A
6 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate Lordpipe will do a server tour Jan 3.

NYE Spectacular 4 and the conlcusion to the Torino Saga takes place 31 Dec.

January 27th is Matt's Final Voyage event. Details to follow.

N/A
7 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate Rotherhythe withdraws its membership from USUV, but are willing to interact with USUV until the Rotherhythe Role Play begins.

This was the closest meeting to UV's 5th anniversary, so Beeper gave a shoutout to every signle town over the years.

Cio was assassinated by a falling anvil; sanctions were called for.

N/A

Meeting LXV, 27 January 2024, Solitude

a special meeting happened on this day to change the charter

Meeting LXVI, 3 February 2024, USUV HQ

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE DESCRIPTION OUTCOME
1 USUV Election Icon.png Charter Change Charter Change The current chair decided to propose a new charter to make things simpler, you can find this charter pinned in the USUV channel in the UV discord

It was agreed that a line be added to add a line that makes it clear players can only represent one settlements during a meeting

PASSED
2 USUV Star Icon.png Chair and Vice-Chair elections candidacy Debate The time has come to announce the next elections.

Between now and the next meeting candidate teams will be able to declare their intention to run.

N/A
3 USUV Calendar Icon.png Future meetings calendar Debate The proposed dates are :
  • 24 February - Dixia Cheng
  • 16 March - Vault11
  • 6 April - USUV HQ
N/A
4 USUV Election Icon.png Treasurer - Vote of no confidence Majority Vote As the Treasurer (now called Projects and Funds Coordinator) is inactive and no long able to fulfil their duties, members voted to remove them from their post to trigger an election.

Players may now declare their candidacy for the Projects and Funds Coordinator in #usuv channel. Their term will be shorter to realign with the midterm elections.

PASSED
5 USUV Star Icon.png future Olympics ideas Debate
  • Evergreen will host strider race
  • Steambolt will host competitive mining
  • Vault 11 will continue dragon dodgebolt for the olympics

Evergreen highlights the Olympics thread in ⁠#projects-and-events to help plan.

Chair asked staff team if they could help in finding someone to replace matt to organise the olympics.

N/A
6 USUV Calendar Icon.png CNY Event Statement Mattie updated us about the CNY event
  • CNY red envelope signup is closing in a few days, sign up at spawn docks by the 6th!
  • CNY dragon dodgebolt will open in a day of two
  • Advent calendar is done and located in Dixia Cheng (spawn)
  • Food hunt is still being prepared
  • Fireworks show is cut
  • Screen comp is ongoing
N/A
7 USUV Star Icon.png Naming the sea around USUV HQ Ballot Debate and ballot for a new name for the sea surrounding the USUV HQ

There wasn't much enthusiasm among members present for naming the sea around USUV HQ. Evergreen state's they're open to naming lake if there's a strong suggestion / desire in the future but not atm. Dxc and V11 agreed.

Members voted to suspend the Item 7 ballot (PASSED)

SUSPENDED
8 USUV Projects Icon.png Highways and Community Projects Debate Fireworks supply chests for all 3 roof hubs
  • Members voted to give 16DB. (PASSED)
  • Solitude donated 2 shulks of rockets, and 14DB.
  • Evergreen jinxed the chair.
  • DXC and V11 donated 14DB each for community rockets.

Outpost Horse Road network is seeing strong expansion, route to Illyria roughed out and connection between EG and Roth currently in the works. Other towns have plans for the network.

There is a list of projects in the outpost channel, Byz is open to any help that can be provided for them. The chair encourages Byz to request USUV assistance if there is a need.

N/A
9 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate Discuss market and trade.
  • CNY armour sets released with more in the set to come. Buy in Roth shop.
  • Mattie announced lucky draw for max enchant netherite sets of cny armour. Signup in the CNY buil in Dixia cheng.
  • Chair noted that Prism is also doing a good job.
N/A
10 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State Promotion and Updates Debate Members can promote and update us on their settlements.
  • Evergreen continues to be cool
  • Solitude continuing to expand fast
  • v11 will undergo a small closure for the main parts of the vault.
  • The Mattesco suite is done in v11
N/A
11 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate Discuss event

Mattie would like to host a small event for lantern festival, probably at the end of Feb.

N/A
12 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate Discuss any other business.

No other business was mentioned.

N/A

Meeting LXVII, 24 February 2024, Dixia Cheng

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE DESCRIPTION OUTCOME
1 USUV Election Icon.png Chair and Vice-Chair elections Majority Vote The elections for chair and vice chairs are here.

The only candidates are karlkaek and xo. If this vote was to fail, the future of USUV will be determined during the meeting

xo and karlkaek elected
2 USUV Election Icon.png projects and Funds coordinator Elections Majority Vote As the Treasurer (now called Projects and Funds Coordinator) is inactive and no long able to fulfil their duties, members voted to remove them from their post to trigger an election.

The candidate is MattieHD

MattieHD elected
3 USUV Calendar Icon.png Extend the Meeting frequency Majority Vote - USUV Members only It is proposed to extend the frequency of meetings to make it monthly, it would allow better organizations

DXC asked if this would be the last Saturday of every month Scintilla concerned about months that don’t have Saturdays, like Jebuary. Illyria proposes every 6 weeks Chair proposes meetings be held on the 2nd Saturday of every month. Members were reminded we can change the frequency or agree to one-off meetings when our needs change. Vote held on changing meetings to 2nd Saturday of every month

PASSED
4 USUV Projects Icon.png Highways and Community Projects Debate Discuss Highways and Community Projects

Outpost D-loop is complete. Pagasa and Illyria routes need upgrades. Work continues on the Terni canal. The chair reminds members they can request funds. Funds can be used to pay people to help with the building work.

N/A
5 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate Discuss Market and Trade N/A
6 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State Promotion and Updates Debate Discuss Member State Promotion and Updates

Solitude HQ building fast, but currently on pause.

N/A
7 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate Discuss event

DXC asks about the olympics. It is confirmed we have 3 games. Staff were asked if they found someone to organise the event, but they haven’t yet. Lordpipe says the will be more agressive in finding someone to run the event closer to summer when the server is more active.

N/A
8 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate Discuss any other business.

xo thanked members for electing her another term. dxc congratulated xo on completing her first term as chair.

N/A

Meeting LXVIII, 23 March 2024, Vault 11

Attendees: lordpipe (Scintilla), cuddlyMonster (Dxc), :xo: (Chair, Solitude), .ExcitedCow494 (Ind), robonya (Ind)

Agenda: There was no set agenda.

Discussion Points:

  • The Olympics event is anticipated to be a summer event, with an announcement planned to gauge interest and discussions scheduled for upcoming meetings.
  • Previous meetings assigned hosting responsibilities for minigames to three towns, with concerns raised about the limited number of minigames. The possibility of adopting additional minigames from other sources was approved, and reusing past minigames was considered.
  • Promotional strategies for the Olympics event include a recruitment campaign, map art at spawn, and a suggestion board for games. A small board at spawn will be allowed for promotion.
  • A new Discord server has been created for tech support for specific open source UV plugins, designed to be accessible to IRC users.
  • cuddlyMonster volunteered to create map art for branding, with :xo: offering graphic design support and financial compensation.
  • A new skyblock game with random items delivered via droppers was proposed and well-received, with logistics discussed for implementation without plugins or command blocks.
  • A significant increase in the server’s bedrock player population was announced, along with some challenges they face.

To do:

  • :xo: to set up a board at spawn with starter information and a book for sign-ups before the next meeting.
  • lordpipe to provide further announcements about the new Discord server for tech support.
  • cuddlyMonster to create map art for event branding, with :xo: providing graphic design support.
  • .ExcitedCow494 to further develop the skyblock-like game with random items.
  • Consider additional minigames and revisit past successful ones.
  • Schedule further discussions on event planning in upcoming meetings.
  • Possible financial compensation and material support for the creation of map art and new minigames.

Meeting LXVIX, 20 April 2024, USUV HQ

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE DESCRIPTION OUTCOME
1 USUV Election Icon.png Highway Maintenance Debate reno pointed out some highways were degraded and mobs could spawn on the ice paths N/A
2 USUV Election Icon.png Olympics Debate - Olympics are to be hosted mid - late june, date is to be determined

- There has been talks about having an host town - A pool of ressource should be setup with common blocks available for olympics building

N/A
3 USUV Calendar Icon.png USUV Officials Election Statement USUV Officials term came to an end, players can announce their candidacy for Head of security, archivist and Project and funds coordinator on the USUV channel in the UV discord N/A
4 USUV Projects Icon.png Ekilorea Membership Majority Vote - USUV Members only After a fast grow, Ekilorea was proposed an USUV membership which was accepted by majority of members PASSED
5 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate Robonya wants to open a plushie shop N/A
6 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State Promotion and Updates Debate - Dixia has a cool garden now

- Eder has a dynmap marquer

N/A
7 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate Discuss event N/A
8 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate - Solitude welcomes Ekilorea to USUV

xo thanked members for participating

N/A

Meeting LXX, 11 May 2024, Book Club

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE DESCRIPTION OUTCOME
1 USUV Election Icon.png USUV Officials Election Majority Vote - USUV Members only USUV Official Elections

the elected officials are :

- Head of security : lordpipe

- Archivist : reno

- project and fund coordinator : Crashomon

Players will hold their position for 8 Meeting

PASSED
2 USUV Election Icon.png Olympic Host Town Vote Majority Vote Solitude and Steambolt both agreed to hold

one ceremony and decide later who would host what and when

N/A
3 USUV Market Icon.png Market and Trade Debate The situation of Borealis was talked about,

which led to members looking for solutions in clearing borealis and making it active again

N/A
4 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State Promotion and Updates Debate - started a paintball game for the olympics and got a new brew :) N/A
5 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate "seems like olympics will be pretty fun this year" xo N/A
6 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate - Mr Byz talked about promoting his settlement,

Steambolt, on the reddit post.

- Mr Byz started digging for the NoBo rail tunnel and might hire people to help in the near future

- Mr Byz might be able to get another game for the olympics

After the meeting members visited Seacrestica, which led to them being invited to join USUV

N/A

Meeting LXXI, 1 June 2024, Dixia Cheng

ITEM ICON TITLE TYPE DESCRIPTION OUTCOME
1 USUV Election Icon.png Final USUV

Olympic meeting

Majority Vote During this item, members will discuss :

- a date and a time bracket for the olympics - the orders of the games - The winner prizes

PASSED
2 USUV Election Icon.png Seacrestica Membership Majority Vote After a visit of the settlements by USUV Members, Seacrestica

was invited to join USUV

N/A
3 USUV Market Icon.png Borealis update Debate - N/A
4 USUV Flag Icon.png Member State

Promotion and Updates

Debate discuss Member State Promotion and Updates N/A
5 USUV Events Icon.png Events Debate Discuss Events N/A
6 USUV Other Icon.png Any Other Business Debate Discuss Any Other Business N/A